SCIP Annual Meeting 2022 will be hybrid in-person and online, on Monday and Tuesday, June 13 and 14, 2022
- Business meeting
- Education seminars
- Member open forum
Six education sessions will be part of the conference.
- “Advanced Specification Writing” by Mark Kalin
- “Electronic Leak Detection – Manual and Automated Testing Techniques” by Dave Honza
- Panel Discussion – “Practice Tools”
- Small Projects/Small Firm: Jill Goedkin, SPECcetera
- Medium Sized Projects/Medium Sized Firm: Jay Ford, Kalin Associates
- Large Projects/Large Firm: Donnamarie McGaw, Gensler
- Moderator: Greg Markling, iBIM solutions
- “Building Bad Slabs: How to increase costs and reduce quality in polished concrete slab construction” by Chris Bennett, iSCS, CDT
- “Contracts” by Jared R. Norton, Waddell Serafino Geary Rechner Jenevein, PC
- “How to Optimize your Business Development and Marketing Efforts” by Deirdre Gilmore, TankGirl Marketing, LLC
Hybrid attendance is available for the annual meeting. You may register to attend online or in-person here.
Download the complete Conference Schedule here.