Purpose: To accept sponsorships to help fund SCIP events, programs, professional promotions, and member benefits as determined by the SCIP Board of Directors.
Partner Sponsor: $500
- Recognition in each edition of SCIPping Along, the SCIP newsletter
- Recognition in the annual SCIP meeting announcements and agenda
Exhibiting Sponsor: $1500; Partner Sponsor benefits, plus
- Recognition on the SCIP website
- Two tickets to attend one day of the SCIP meeting.
- Tabletop exhibit one day during the SCIP meeting
Presenting Sponsor: $3000 (Limited to ten total); Exhibiting sponsor benefits, plus
- Two tickets to attend the full SCIP meeting
- Tabletop exhibit for the full SCIP meeting
- Ten minutes to address the SCIP meeting attendees
SCIP is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit District of Columbia corporation. Sponsorships may be tax deductible. Check with your accounting professional. The SCIP Board of Directors, in consultation with the members, will decide how sponsorships will be used. Information about how sponsorships are used will be provided to sponsors upon request.
Sponsors will receive all appropriate benefits immediately. Sponsor benefits will extend through the next annual SCIP meeting after receipt of each sponsorship.
The annual SCIP meeting is a two day event scheduled Monday and Tuesday immediately preceding the annual CONSTRUCT Show and CSI convention. See http://constructshow.com/ for the show schedule.