SCIP Sponsor Program
Specifications Consultants in Independent Practice (SCIP) – www.scip.com
Purpose: To accept sponsorships to help fund SCIP events, programs, professional promotions, and member benefits as determined by the SCIP Board of Directors.
(Please note that as of June 1, 2019, ALL sponsorship opportunities for the current fiscal year 2020 have been filled, except for meal and snack sponsorships at the annual SCIP meeting next October). If you are interested in being a SCIP sponsor in the future or have any questions about sponsorship,
(S O L D O U T) Exhibiting Sponsor: $1500
- Recognition in the annual SCIP meeting announcements and agenda
- Recognition on the SCIP website
- Two tickets to attend one day of the SCIP meeting
- Two tickets to SCIP sponsor recognition cocktail party
- Tabletop exhibit one day during the SCIP meeting
(S O L D O U T) Presenting Sponsor: $2500 (Limited to ten total); Exhibiting sponsor benefits, plus
- Ten minutes to address the SCIP meeting attendees (Preference will be given to
exhibiting sponsors who did not present the previous year)
Other Sponsor Opportunities:
- (S O L D O U T) $1,000 Printing – only one available (program and meeting signage)
- $1,000 meals and breaks – multiple available for breakfast, meals and breaks
- (S O L D O U T) Name Badges.
- (AVAILABLE) Meal and Snack Sponsorships at October annual meeting. Contact us for more information.
SCIP is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit District of Columbia corporation. Sponsorships may be tax deductible. Check with your accounting professional. The SCIP Board of Directors, in consultation with the members, will decide how sponsorships will be used. Information about how sponsorships are used will be provided to sponsors upon request.