SCIP Sponsor Program
Specifications Consultants in Independent Practice (SCIP) – www.scip.com
Purpose: To accept sponsorships to help fund SCIP events, programs, professional promotions, and member benefits as determined by the SCIP Board of Directors.
Exhibiting Sponsor: $1500
- Recognition in the annual SCIP meeting announcements and agenda
- Recognition on the SCIP website
- Two tickets to attend one day of the SCIP meeting
- Two tickets to SCIP sponsor recognition cocktail party
- Tabletop exhibit one day during the SCIP meeting
Presenting Sponsor: $2500 (Limited to ten total); Exhibiting sponsor benefits, plus
- Ten minutes to address the SCIP meeting attendees (Preference will be given to
exhibiting sponsors who did not present the previous year)
Other Sponsor Opportunities:
- $1,000 Printing – only one available (program and meeting signage)
- $1,000 meals and breaks – multiple available for breakfast, meals and breaks
SCIP is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit District of Columbia corporation. Sponsorships may be tax deductible. Check with your accounting professional. The SCIP Board of Directors, in consultation with the members, will decide how sponsorships will be used. Information about how sponsorships are used will be provided to sponsors upon request.
Sponsors will receive all appropriate benefits immediately. Sponsor benefits will extend through the next annual SCIP meeting after receipt of each sponsorship.
The annual SCIP meeting is a two day event scheduled Monday and Tuesday immediately preceding the annual CONSTRUCT Show and CSI convention. See http://constructshow.com/ for the show schedule.